Making a Complaint
Delivering excellent customer service is important to us. We do, however, make mistakes from time-to-time.
If you have experienced a problem with any part of our service, there are steps you can take to have your concerns addressed. We are committed to resolving customer complaints quickly, efficiently, and fairly.
Please Voice your specific concern:
Write to us
56-58 Pindou St., 152 33 Halandri, Athens GR
How We Handle Your Complaint
If you raise a concern with the divisional head, then we will:
- Record a file of your complaint in our complaint register, which is accessible by the person responsible for processing complaints.
- Acknowledge receipt and inform you of your complaint registration date within two (2) business days, along with the complaint handler’s details.
- Collect all necessary information to review your file, including any new information that may be required from you or other interested parties.
- Complete the investigation process and communicate the outcome review to you within thirty (30) business days of receiving your concern. *
- Assess your file and determine whether any previous decisions can or should be changed.
If a complaint is justified, we will take all appropriate steps to set the situation right, including changing our policies and practices if necessary.
* In case of complex complaints or complaints that require in-depth investigation and cannot be resolved within the specified period, we will strive to resolve them as quickly as possible. If we think we will require more time to properly address your complaint, we will advise you of the projected timeline and keep you updated on our progress.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint or its handling by the Compliance Officer, you may address your complaint to the Authorities listed below:
Hellenic Ministry of Development-General Office of Consumer
Kanigos Square, PC: 101 81, Athens GR
210 3843 549
Bank of Greece
21, E. Venizelos Ave., PC: 102 50, Athens GR
Supervision of Private Insurance
+30 210 3205 222
+30 210 3205 437