24 hours a day, 365 days a year +30 216 4004 170
In case of an accident, a fully trained patrol will do all the work on-site:
- Fill out the Accident Declaration Form.
- Assist you with the Amicable Settlement Form in case the involved insurance companies participate in the Greek Amicable Settlement.
- Take photos of the vehicles and the scene of the accident and/or the incident.
- Talk you through every step of the process, after the accident and/or incident.
- Arrange a transfer of your car to the nearest repair shop or a contracted repair shop, if your vehicle cannot be driven, due to the accident.
- Forward all the paperwork with the potential claim.
*Forms are available in Greek. In case the Form is required in English, please contact us.
Motor Claim Process
You’ve been in an accident and need to make a claim. You must file a report by one of the following ways:
a. Call Interamerican Accident Care Assistance, 24/7 at (+30) 216 4004 170 and the claims process is made easy, while also helping you along the way.
b. Contact your insurance company if you prefer, via:
c. File a report with your broker or agent.
When reporting a claim, you’ll need to provide some basic information such as:
- Registration Number of Vehicle
- Your Full Name
- Accident Details-Your description of the accident
In case of material damages only appointed & authorized experts-automotive experts participate in the inspection of the vehicle and provide an assessment report, indicating the nature and extent of damage.
The inspection is carried out in a repair shop, of the insured’s choice, or within the insurance company’s in-network body shop authorized & appointed by the insurance company.
In case of injury and if necessary, a doctor is assigned to give a medical assessment report.
Once your claim is filed, the requisite necessary documents related to the claim must be submitted by one of the following ways:
- Mail 56-58 Pindou Str., Chalandri Athens GR 152 33
- Email email@example.com
- Fax (+30) 216 4004 198
Once your claim is reviewed and investigation is complete, you will be contacted by a claims adjuster regarding settlement of your claim and payment or discuss the reasoned refusal/ denial to compensate (to pay the claim).
You will be contacted either by phone, e-mail, or mail upon completion of all precious steps of the claims process.
If your claim is approved and the amount of settlement is agreed between both parties (insurer/insured), payment will be issued.
A deposit is eligible to be issued in the beneficiary’s name only, based on the payment information provided.
Requirements of Claim Payment Process:
- Submit to the insurer the original documents (i.e., invoices of repairs, signed proof of payment, copy of identification proof, if payment is to be sent directly to any vendors involved in the loss, such as a car mechanic/auto body shops).
- Agree with the amount of settlement.
- Notify your bank account details (IBAN) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and have any amount owed to you directly deposited into your bank account.